Luxa Porcelain Surfaces by Curava offers beautiful surfaces for your home, created from one of the strongest, most versatile, easy to care for man-made materials available. Porcelain is a part of our everyday lives and now Luxa brings easy to clean and visually stunning together in a strong, light weight option for showers and countertops.
- Aesthetically, Luxa Porcelain offers the most realistic look and feel of any other man-made countertop surface. Far superior to Quartz, as veining and coloration is achieved using HD photos of actual marble and stone slabs.
- More affordable price point as compared to high end Granite, Marble or Quartz, while offering similar options in terms of coloration and veining.
- Strong and resilient. 30% stronger than Granite, resistant to wear and tear.
- Resistant to stain, light and acid.
- Perfect alternative to marble in heavy use areas – Kitchens and Baths, won’t etch or stain.
- Superior heat resistance. Porcelain countertops are made from slabs fired at over 1000 degrees, this means that hot pots can be placed directly on the surface. Porcelain also won’t burn, smoke, melt or emit harmful substances when subjected to heat.
- UV, Frost and Weather Resistant – can be used in outdoor applications.
- Polished options offer a superior polish that never needs to be sealed.
- Soap and warm water are all that is needed to keep surface clean and hygienic for years to come.
- Light weight when compared to Granite or Quartz.
- Can be used to easily install a matching full height backsplash, without the bulk and weight or cost of milling down traditional Granite, Quartz or Marble slabs.